Sunday, May 22, 2011

A bit of news, new section, and Schedule!

Personal news~

So this is a new section at the beginning of every week, detailing my personal life. I will be set apart from the others, so if you really don't care then you do not have to read it.

This week, I started this blog, as you can tell. I am really enjoying it so far.

I'm nearing the end of the school year as well, but I'm relaxed. My grades are sub-par, but I aced everything for the first 3 quarters so I'm fine with not doing so hot in the fourth. Teachers are pushing it of course, but I'm confident the exams won't be a huge problem.

On Saturday I left to go to Northern Michigan University to play in the youth orchestra there. It was a very enjoyable experience, and I look forward to doing it again. I am so sore, turns out walking around a college campus all day is hard on you if you are out of shape like me. Standing up for 6 hours a day crashing things together while standing may not have helped either.
I need a car.

Now I am sitting here writing while watching an investigation on Lance Armstrong's possible doping. I hope it isn't true, Lance is a huge inspiration for bikers everywhere (including me).

Schedule for week of the 23rd, May

Monday: Stuff I'm reading & read.

Tuesday: Favorite in-browser game...? comments reccomended

Wednesday: How is The Office doing so far in season 7?

Thursday: Link day! I have no idea what to do for this...

Friday: Minecraft; Should you have to buy again on release? (Very opinionated)

Thats it for this week. Enjoy!