Thursday, May 19, 2011

Memory's of the Biscuit....and News!

TotalBiscuits Channel

The name of the channel is TotalHalibut, but the real name is TotalBiscuit. Well, I guess his actual real name is John Bain. But whatever.

Gaming and jokes are what he is about (as much as he would say otherwise, he is funny), but the biggest way to get to know him is just to watch him.

5. Top Total Moment

You can really hear his voice cracking, but its hilarious. He has a great voice.

4. Top Total Moment
A five hour live stream with the developers of the indie game "Magicka". Great game, great interview. I'm so pleased that Total took the time out of his busy life to go to Spain and do this.

3. Top Total Moment
Total teaches Lisa Nova How to play Starcraft II.
Hilarious, and I love the top hat.

2. Top Total Moment
The Yogscast is also very, very funny. Them + Total = Amazing.

1. Top Total Moments
PENDING!



Anyway, onto other news. I will be unable to blog tomorrow (friday) and the day after (saturday). I will miss it, but whatever. I'm going to play with an orchestra at Northern Michigan University, so I am looking forward to it.