Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Favorite Flash Games! (short)

Note: This will be slightly rushed, its entering the end of the year and exam time, so I did not have much time to blog.

Favorite in-browser game~

Over time I have played lots of small flash games. These are merely the ones I enjoyed most out of the ones I have played. Try not to get annoyed if I missed one.


Addicting, fun, and very, very frustrating, this game provides and excellence in flash gaming. This will keep you entertained for hours.


A little bit of a slow burner, this game is a classic turn based D&D-like RPG. Long and expansive, its addicting and harder than you may think. If you liked games like D&D or Desktop Dungeons, you will love this!

Thats all for now, if people like this there will be more. I'm so sorry I'm currently not able to put out the content I should right now, just keep checking back every day and it will help out a ton! Just wait till summer!